Monday, September 24, 2007

Kids say the funniest things

I've been sitting at the computer doing a little online window shopping while Isaac and Mimi play in the other room (which is so wonderful when it happens). Isaac is playing with his blocks and Amelia did something apparently she wasn't supposed to (I didn't quite catch what) and then I hear Isaac say "Amelia, no! You go tell your mother about this." I about died laughing. It reminded me of this morning when Amelia and I were at Ikea (Isaac was in the playroom, hurray for Ikea) I reached out to touch something and Amelia prompting said "No-no, no touching momma". She continued to do this everytime I touched something, much to the delight of those around us. I finally did as I was told and stopped touching. Kids - so funny. I can't wait until Christmas when we have a whole house full of toddlers, should be very entertaining.

5 comments:

Bob said...

"Go and tell your mother about this"!! THat is so funny. What a couple of cute, funny kids. Can't wait to see them at Christmas. Six kids under three years old... what a circus it will be!!

Flee said...

That is so freaking cute! I can't wait to see this chillins again! they are so funny! Lizzy and Mimi can play together at Christmas! YEAH!

Flee said...

I just watched your videos again. I realy miss those kids....

Privilege to Ponder said...

hey remember me....
christina..chrissy...me
909-559-6199

Privilege to Ponder said...

hey remember me....
christina..chrissy...me
909-559-6199