We had a great halloween. I was concerned that it would be really cold like last year (we've had snow 3x already) but, it ended up being a very nice day. Isaac could hardly wait. Though we had an idea what the kids costumes would be I didn't get around to it until the night before. I ran to goodwill and luckily was able to find a red and orange plaid shirt and overalls, and found a bonus pair of workboots for Isaac. He really got into his role as Bob the builder. When he first got dressed up Brett took him into the bathroom and had him stand on the tub to see himself in the mirror. Brett recently ripped out all our tub surround tile. Isaac checked himself out then touched the wall and said "I think I'll fix this".
Amelia enjoyed her flower costume at short intervals, not really enjoying it as I tried to apply makeup (as evident by her crazy face). She did tell people that she was a "pitty flower". They both has great fun running from house to house. Infact if the door didn't open fast enough Amelia would yell "come out". Fun times.
Sorry if this doesn't make sence but, I don't have time to do any editing and I've been called away twice since starting. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So funny! I wish Lizzy could have gone trick or treating with her cousins! How fun would that have been?
Post a Comment