Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Yes, yes I know it's been forever since I last posted but, I'm not going to apologize. Sometimes you feel like it and sometimes you don't and sometimes you have crazy monkeys all over you and you can't type. So, here is a little update.
We sold our house a few months ago and are getting set to move soon. We found a cute little house in our ward a few minutes away that had the right price and wonderful owners that we will be renting from. I'm sooo excited to move in and organize and decorate. It's been a long time living in a reno and I need a break. Plus the owners are letting us have next month to move in slowly... yes awsome.
Isaac has his last day of preschool tomarrow. He thinks kindergarten starts next week because he is now five. I keep trying to explain that he has all summer but, the idea of time is illusive to children. Isaac has become quite the writer always composing letters and cards for people he loves (mainly his cousin Ava). He loves cards so much that I picked him up his own package for his birthday. He wrote a card to his sister that said "This card is from Isaac. Dear Mimi, I love you so much. Love Isaac". I hope he always feels that way about her.
Amelia has grown I think ten inches in the last few months. Some of the cute summer dresses I have been storing all winter for her are now slightly too short. She and Isaac are still great buddies and can go from fighting and screaming at each other to "getting married" which means dancing together, thanks to Uncle Laurens wedding and Cinderella thats what getting married is. (Kids woke up I need to make this short)
Abigail is as cute as can be. She sits up really well now and loves to touch and play with things. She enjoys rattles (she's the first for me) and it getting better at grabbing small objects. She is starting to put things in her mouth, kind of nerve racking with older kids stuff around. She is starting to wave and will usually wave at me when she firt wakes up or when she was to take a smile break during nursing. She is sweet, happy, easygoing and we all dote on her.
So (mom and dad) here are some pictures from the last little while. I haven't edited them yet but, you can see everyone.

2 comments:

Carolyn~ said...

What a beautiful family! I love seeing the pictures of Abigail and think that the ones with her knees tucked under her are my favorites. The weddings sound wonderful ;)

Flee said...

YAY! I'm so glad you posted so many pictures! The kids are so stinky cute. And I'm so excited for your new place! WOO HOO! :)